Staff Exchange Programme
Internationalisation is one of the defining themes of GGI’s mission and represents the core of the network’s expansion.
GGI recognises that in order to carry itself towards its aim to be a truly international organisation, the member firms require high caliber and motivated staff who are dedicated to achieving this aspiration. As such, GGI is committed to providing developmental opportunities to equip members’ staff with the knowledge, skill and motivation required to play a part in achieving this vision.
International exchange between staff from GGI member firms and other GGI member firms internationally represents a mutually beneficial opportunity for both GGI members. For the sending member, undertaking an exchange affords the opportunity to develop individual skills and knowledge and provides staff with valuable global experience, which supports the work unit when they return home. For GGI, staff exchange represents the opportunity to develop and strengthen links with members all over the world.
It will also encourage commitment to member firms international aspirations from its staff and serve as an effective motivation and retention strategy because it offers staff with opportunities for real international experience in a range of working locations, similar to global law firms or accounting firms.
- Michiel Teekens, TeekensKarstens --> Gibbons P.C.
- Kaoru Fujii, Koga & Partners --> Ruchelman P.L.L.C.
- Adeline Bays, Fiduciaire Fidag SA --> Jakoby Dr. Baumhof Wirtschaftsprüfer
- Timon J. Witschi, Walser & Partner AG --> Lawrence Grant Chartered Accountants
- Yoann Sarrasin, Fiduciaire Fidag SA --> Citroen Wells
- Wanting Qi, HORIZON GROUP --> Benefitax GmbH
- Ilaria Ballabeni, Studio Legale Baldi --> McCabes
- Anthony Hobson, Nolands SA --> Lawrence Grant Chartered Accountants