Welcome to the GGI International Taxation Practice Group (ITPG). Our Practice Group consists of more than 500 tax professionals from over 80 countries. We meet 6-10 times per year and exchange insider knowledge about tax strategies, tax chances and risks for companies and private individuals. We work closely together when it comes to cross-border tax issues as we believe that international tax matters can only be solved on a high level if local experts are involved. Our Practice Group Members offer the following services:
- Tax efficient structures for cross-border tax planning;
- Taxation of investments in foreign countries;
- Accessing benefits of double tax treaties;
- Advice on transfer pricing: Interpretation of OECD guidelines;
- Documentation and preparation of transfer pricing reports and advanced tax rulings;
- Tax services related to M&A transactions, such as tax due diligence;
- Advising on hidden taxes incident to reorganizations, such as registration taxes, stamp taxes, and hidden reserves that may be triggered by the transaction;
- Support in connection with cross-border tax examinations by the fiscal authorities;
- Fiscal representation services;
- VAT and VAT recovery;
- Income tax return preparation;
- Expatriate taxation services;
- Tax efficient employment structures;
- Tax litigation;
- Inheritance / gift tax;
- Taxation of foundations, trusts and tax transparent entities.
The services offered by our various Practice Group Member firms may differ from country to country. For detailed information, please contact the relevant Practice Group Member firm.
If you would like to know more about ITPG, please feel free to contact one of the Global, Vice or Regional Chairs. Contact details can be found below.
Very active Senior Group Members: