In today’s world, our clients are exploring international business opportunities more than ever either in search of new distribution markets or reducing operational expenses or productions costs. Global mobility nowadays is no longer a trend but also seen as critical to deploy and develop international talent.
Whatever the case may be, all our clients are very well aware of the ever more costly, complex and time-consuming nature of the various legal, tax, social security and legal compliance requirements of a global mobile workforce. Whether it relates to long-term assignments, short-term assignments, local-plus packages, permanent relocations, frequent business travellers or stealth commuters, employers and employees will have to deal with the issues involved and are in need of professional advice and guidance.
Members around the world are offering the following services:
- global mobility management
- design/implementation of global mobility policies
- international tax planning
- application special expat tax regimes
- international social security planning
- set-up and implementation of (shadow) payroll
- preparation of income tax returns
- mandatory (tax) registrations
- application of work and residence permits
- preparation of employment contracts/assignment letters
- preparation of intercompany documents
Through this Practice Group, members can:
- identify like-minded specialists within GGI
- provide global mobility support where their clients are establishing new businesses
- have access to a Global Mobility knowledge-base
- improve business/personal relationships by networking at PG meetings
- increase their technical knowledge on global mobility issues
- generate (more) business opportunities
- boost GGI’s global capabilities in this area
If you would like to join or have any further questions about this Practice Group, please contact the Global Chairperson.