The Debt Collection, Restructuring & Insolvency Practice Group was established during the 2008 European Conference. Since then, it has held several meetings and organised many fascinating and relevant presentations. There is a demand for the active and regular exchange of information and know-how among GGI members working in this special field, with the objective of continuously maintaining and developing the competitive professional expertise of all participants and exploiting potential business opportunities.
Any law firms, auditing-, management- and tax consulting companies, and professionals involved in the conducting of liquidation procedures, as well as individuals interested in these topics, may become members of the Practice Group if their work involves:
- creditors’ counselling, representation, claim enforcement
- debtors’ counselling, representation
- reorganisation counselling, strategy development
- preparation of creditors’ security structures
- conducting of bankruptcy- and liquidation procedures
- any other national or international counselling regarding bankruptcy law