From the Tax & Accounting business of Thomson Reuters comes the profession’s most integrated, comprehensive tax and accounting software, research, training and more:
- CS Professional Suite®—An integrated suite of powerful tools for accounting firms and CPAs.
- Onvio™— Cloud-based tax and accounting with a flexible, modular approach and centralized database.
- Checkpoint®—The leading provider of intelligent research and guidance for tax and accounting professionals.
- Checkpoint Marketing for Firms—Content marketing solutions that help tax and accounting firms make meaningful connections.
- Quickfinder®— A quick and easy-to-use reference to answers to your tax compliance and tax planning questions.
Strategic Relationship Manager
6300 Interfirst Drive
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
T: +1 734 253 6379 ext 6379
Tri-Merit partners with leading CPA firms across the country to provide speciality tax services related to R&D, §179D and Cost Segregation. Partnerships range from simple fee-sharing agreements to more involved, dedicated private-label services. Their team is made up of a combination of CPA’s, attorneys, and technical subject matter experts (mechanical, electrical, chemical engineers, etc.) with extensive experience in researching and identifying all eligible tax credits, deductions and incentives. They offer clients a free phase one feasibility assessment for all services in order to analyze the potential benefit for the client and to scope out the size of the engagement. Additional services include audit defence and CPE education.
Senior Vice President
825 E. Rand Road, Suite 270
Arlington Heights, IL 60004
O: +1 847 637 5677 ext. 122
M: +1 708 846 0445
Vontobel Swiss Wealth Advisors AG is a Zurich-based financial investment advisory firm. It is a member of the widely respected Vontobel Group, which has been active for almost 100 years.
Vontobel Swiss Wealth Advisors AG, with its focus on the North-American region, provides internationally diversified wealth management solutions to US investors. It is registered as an Investment Adviser with the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The firm’s key portfolio services includes: Investment Management Programs, Client Directed Advisory Programs, Multi-currency capabilities, Global diversification, Geographic separation of our clients' assets (with custody of assets in Switzerland) and US tax statements and 1099 reporting.
The combined strength of the multi-currency platform and investment expertise allows Vontobel Swiss Wealth Advisors AG to serve its clients as an exclusive and sustainable partner with tailored wealth management solutions.