Avalara helps businesses of all sizes achieve compliance with transactional taxes, including VAT, sales and use, excise, communications, and other tax types. We deliver comprehensive, automated, cloud-based solutions that are fast, accurate, and easy to use. Our Compliance CloudTM platform helps customers manage complicated and burdensome tax compliance obligations imposed by regional, and cross-border taxing authorities throughout the world.
Avalara offers hundreds of pre-built connectors into leading, ERP, ecommerce and other business applications. Each year, the company processes billions of indirect tax transactions for customers and users, files hundreds of thousands of tax compliance documents and tax returns, and manages millions of exemption certificates and other compliance related documents.
Marketing Manager EMEA
Avalara Europe Ltd
From the Tax & Accounting business of Thomson Reuters comes the profession’s most integrated, comprehensive tax and accounting software, research, training and more:
- CS Professional Suite®—An integrated suite of powerful tools for accounting firms and CPAs.
- Onvio™— Cloud-based tax and accounting with a flexible, modular approach and centralized database.
- Checkpoint®—The leading provider of intelligent research and guidance for tax and accounting professionals.
- Checkpoint Marketing for Firms—Content marketing solutions that help tax and accounting firms make meaningful connections.
- Quickfinder®— A quick and easy-to-use reference to answers to your tax compliance and tax planning questions.
Strategic Relationship Manager
6300 Interfirst Drive
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
T: +1 734 253 6379 ext 6379
Vontobel Swiss Wealth Advisors AG is a Zurich-based financial investment advisory firm. It is a member of the widely respected Vontobel Group, which has been active for almost 100 years.
Vontobel Swiss Wealth Advisors AG, with its focus on the North-American region, provides internationally diversified wealth management solutions to US investors. It is registered as an Investment Adviser with the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The firm’s key portfolio services includes: Investment Management Programs, Client Directed Advisory Programs, Multi-currency capabilities, Global diversification, Geographic separation of our clients' assets (with custody of assets in Switzerland) and US tax statements and 1099 reporting.
The combined strength of the multi-currency platform and investment expertise allows Vontobel Swiss Wealth Advisors AG to serve its clients as an exclusive and sustainable partner with tailored wealth management solutions.