Why form an alliance with GGI?
A global audience
GGI is one of the world's leading international alliances with more than 623 independent, professional law, consulting and auditing firms in 126 countries throughout Latin America, North America, Europe, Africa, Asia, the Middle East and Australia.
GGI partners are given extensive opportunities to reach their members, for example, through attendance at international and regional conferences, via print and electronic publications or by direct mail.
Some of the ways you will benefit by forming an alliance with GGI include:
- Over 623 professional service firms with more than 870 offices and counting 29,600 employees in 126 countries.
- Getting your organisation's message to key decision makers at leading firms all over the world.
- A captive audience of firms that have a combined fee income of around USD 6.001 billion (end of fiscal year 2019).
- Exclusivity, depending on your market reach and the nature of your products or services.
- Association with a respected and high-profile international brand.
- Building and reinforcing awareness of your brand in the minds and practices of thousands of influential GGI members and their clients.
- Co-marketing opportunities designed to build up your own company or product brands